
The people I have said goodbye to have all been a big part of my life this summer, and I will miss each and everyone of them. The most recent ones being Marco, Delila, Nelly Jelly, Myria, Cerstin and Tundi. Then there is my beautiful Kateri, who is like a sister to me- one of many- and who left to go back to America this morning, after I spent 6 great months getting to know and love her. But it is all I can do to repeatedly thank God for her this summer, and everybody else. Getting back into school isn't hard, just boring, as it's not where I want to be but I know I just have to get through this year and do the best I can, then I can begin to do God's work out in the real world! Beginning with bible school in Germany next September which I could not be more excited about!! I have nearly completed my application, so soon I hope to be sending it off and praying I get a spot at Bodenseehof! :)

Not a lot of things have happened these past few weeks, except a few games of Mafia, movie and pizza nights, and hanging out with some of the loveliest girls I have ever met! A group of us all decided to buy hair dye in town and then all dyed each others hair, I went chocolate truffle so sort of reddish brown, so that was good fun! I have also been keeping up with driving lessons and I am now booked in for my practical driving test in a few weeks which is a scary thought!! The weather is indeed turning into a typical British autumn now, it has been raining non-stop for about a week and we have a usual puddle building in our front garden! But the only good point is that I love starting to wrap up warm and putting wellies on and going out for rain walks!!
There was another worship night a couple of weeks back, which was the best of all three I have been to this summer, and as it was the final one, me Anna and Kateri all got a bit emotional after a deep prayer session for the next year! But a big positive is that in just a few days, my best friend Sarah is moving down here for bible school, so I will get to see her every day (lucky me!), but honestly, I am so excited to have her close by for moral support and my own personal stash of Abercrombie and Hollister clothing! :D Thanks Saz!
This is us, by the way!
So, this year I am letting God take control of all areas of my life, my relationships, my commitment to school, my faith, my fears, my future and everything else. I am trusting in Him completely, and I invite you all to share the same confidence with me, and although we may stumble and doubt, we should not give up on believing that God really has what is best for us in mind and no matter what we are going through, he will never leave us, and we can always find blessings from Him, if we are looking to Him. I will leave you all with this:
Psalm 25: 4-5
Lord, tell me your ways, show me how to live. Guide me in your truth and teach me, my God and my Saviour, I trust you all day long.
Have a fantastic year, not that this is actually goodbye, I will be posting in another few weeks no doubt! God Bless you all! :)
P.S. WE ALSO GOT A CAT! She is adorable, and her name was Milo, but that's a boy name so it's MILA :D

No comments:
Post a Comment