The past week has held an interesting array of events. Last Friday we had a school trip to watch the Olympic Torch, which I can say was only memorable due to the fact I have never been so soaked in my life. We stood for 2 hours in the rain, to see a man jog past in 5 seconds. However, the day has it's great points, I found a look alike of Ed Sheeran in a coffee shop in town!
The weekend is hardly worth remembering, I think the most productive thing I did was go to the gym, so let's skip to this week. Today is Wednesday 27th June, my father's 56th birthday. During the school day, I saw ''Ed'' again in town, after seeing him at a music event on Sunday in his band! In the evening I got all dressed up, which hasn't happened in a while, and went out for Pizza with the parents, where I happened to find another ginger man serving us. I think it is a sign from the world.
Today I decided to begin blogging, maybe to rekindle my childhood passion for writing, or to try and find an inner depth to my soul, or because a lot of people I know are doing it and it looked like a fun way to record life's little moments. I hope you enjoy reading, and probably laughing too, at my sad but satisfactory every day life :)


No comments:
Post a Comment