So, it's been over two weeks, I have been a bit slacking I'll admit... But not a great deal exciting has happened. I did some shopping with friends, had a couple of successful driving lessons where nobody died, and saw some good old family friends from Bristol!
As school has been drawing to a close and many birthdays seem to have popped up, we (my school friends and I) enjoyed a delightful trip to Pizza hut, followed by a big chocolate cake, of course!
Other things I have done that aren't very important or significant:
-- Watching the Hangover
-- Dreamt I had a child, whilst being a top female MP in The House of Commons (bit of an odd one I know!)
-- Had a glorious trip to the dentist who remarked that I had ''a great set of teeth''
-- Tripped to Costa with a friend I won't see for a year who is going to Australia - not AT ALL jealous.
-- Watched Captain America
-- Made a new ginger friend, always a positive!
-- Got a haircut for my skanky split ends
Tuesday was a fun day, we had a massive fatty picnic at school! Tons of chocolate, crisps, doughnuts, sweets, etc. It was a very good day; I had to go off of my so far 1 month long diet just for the day, but it's okay because I went to the gym and now I am steady and back on the diet!
Sunday is also a highlight that cannot be missed: I visited Malham, which is the limestone cliff scene where Harry and Hermione camped in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. I stood where they camped, it was fantastic! I was one happy fan :)
So that about sums my last fortnight up! Today my Scottish friend Sarah arrived and tomorrow I am going on holiday for 2 weeks of fun with friends from all around the world, so I might not be writing often, but I will definitely have a lot to update on in my next post. Happy summer everyone! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment